Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA)
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
Global Clinical Operations is part of Genmab Clinical Development and is responsible for managing the Genmab clinical cancer trials from early phase trials (FIH) to late stage trials while ensuring processes live up to regulations and business ethics.
The work environment is within a global setting and characterized by people empowerment, new challenges and devoted and talented colleagues.
In this newly established position you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Clinical Trial Manager on one or more trials in all relevant aspects of trial preparation, trial conduct, documentation and archiving.Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for setting-up and maintaining the sponsor file, review, QC and file trial related documents in the eTMF system
- Support handling of site contracts, ongoing updates of the trial dashboard, trial budget maintenance and development
- Handle insurances
- Arrange internal and external meetings, prepare agendas and write minutes, support QC and development of graphical presentations etc.
Additionally the role involves administrative tasks related departmental activities such as process development, tracking of trial related documents etc.Skills and Experience
- You have a background as Clinical Trial Administrator from a similar position or have an education as registered nurse or similar
- Preferably you have worked at least 3 years in an administrative position within the Pharmaceutical industry and are experienced in the planning and execution of clinical trials
- You are proficient with both written and spoken English
- You are highly skilled within MS Office and have flair for using IT systems
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You are organized and structured with a sense of details
- You have the ability to work in an environment with many competing priorities
- You are service minded
- You are able to work independently as well as in global teams
- You have a quality mind set and are able to prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialized people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Uthen Khamproh (email@example.com)
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com