Senior Internal Communications Manager
|Category:||Investor Relations & Communications|
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
We are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to strengthen our internal communications as Genmab grows. The Senior Communications Manager will be responsible for facilitating communication globally within Genmab so that employees feel informed on the progress of the company and understand Genmab’s corporate culture, goals and vision.
In addition, the Senior Internal Communications Manager will help drive employee engagement by delivering and planning timely, relevant and clear internal communications and campaigns across the business, advising stakeholders and supporting the communication of business transformation programs as we continue our journey to our 2025 vision.
This position is anchored in the Investor Relations and Communications department and you will report to the Head of Internal Communications who is based in the US office.
You will ensure internal communications is aligned with company positioning and branding. You will be adept at working across departments and with diverse stakeholders within the company. The Investor Relations and Communications department is a small, busy and energetic department with a global mind-set and the successful candidate will be happy working in a nimble group of team players.Key Accountabilities
The following is in conjunction with the Head of Internal Communications:
- Contributing to shaping and implementing the internal communications strategy in-line with KPIs/targets
- Providing strategic and tactical internal communication counsel and support to designated business stakeholders as a business partner
- Supporting business transformation/change programs:
- Providing best-practice strategic change counsel to projects leads
- Creating clear and measurable internal communication plans
- Writing and developing communications materials as needed
- Creating conduits to share change communications knowledge across the company
- Helping create tools to support leaders and line managers as change agents
- Managing the internal communications channels and feedback infrastructure, ensuring they are regularly updated with a steady flow of engaging and motivating content
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure flow of relevant content relating to strategic progress and transformation (including business and employee success stories)
- Consider governance and measurement tools (dashboards, training tools, employee surveys, internal communications calendar etc) and facilitate creation and implementation for relevant tools and practices
- Measuring channels and feedback loops to ensure they are fit for purpose and support business needs, and in-keeping with latest trends and tech advances
- Delivering engaging internal communications campaigns and content to support stakeholder needs, and proactively seeking out opportunities and initiatives to increase internal understanding and advocacy around our growth plans and 2025 ambitions
- Background in communication, with 5 years of experience working in internal communications in complex organizations with multiple locations
- Experience in pharma/healthcare would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience having worked on/led the communications for sizeable business transformation programs and organizational change
- Demonstrable internal communications experience– including acting in a business partnering capacity
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building capability - internally (at all levels across our organisation)
- Strong project management skills and being technically savvy are important, as well as having an eye for design
- Deep understanding of modern internal communication channel infrastructures and best practice, and comfortable using content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (Danish skills an advantage but not a prerequisite) and presentation communications skills
- Takes a pragmatic ‘can do’ approach to all tasks and challenges
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- Team player, ability to create a strong network across the company and across functions as well as with external stakeholders & Executive Management
- Comfortable with a risk-based approach to decision making
- Flexible and able to cope with and adapt to changing priorities and willing to travel
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment in which priorities and drivers can quickly change
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Uthen Khamproh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com