Global Head of Talent Management
|Category:||Global Human Resources|
Job SummaryAbout us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
The Global Head of Talent Management will be responsible for owning the concept of “Talent” at Genmab. Talent ownership includes but is not limited creating a culture of employee development, transparency and differentiation of performance. You will coach employees regarding effective leadership, competencies within the company and helping to drive strong employee engagement, retention and performance.
With a deep understanding of the Genmab business, the biotech industry, TM tools and a strong level of stakeholder engagement and management, the Global Head of Talent Management will identify capability gaps and key opportunities to create talent value within the company.
This should be accomplished through the development and implementation of global processes, systems, and tools to either be deployed directly to the business or through the HR Business Partner team. All talent programs should be measurable in terms of business impact and overall organizational satisfaction.
This role report to Cooperate Vice President, Global HR (US) and will be working out of the office in Copenhagen.Key responsibilites
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading the global training and development function for Genmab which includes creating and managing leadership development, technical skills development, managerial skills development, soft skills development, and commercial capabilities development programs.
- Creating a strong Talent Management philosophy and ensuring that pay for performance, differentiation, and values are core the Genmab ways of working.
- Develop succession planning, internal mobility, and career development strategies for the employee base.
- Review and enhance the existing Genmab competency frameworks and further develop such models for new areas of growth for the company.
- Lead and manage the development of an LMS system for the company, as well as ensuring appropriate content for the system.
- Oversee the development and administration of the company new hire orientation process to ensure that the organization expands in an effective and healthy manner.
- Own and manage the corporate performance management process and tools, which will be deployed through the HR Business Partner team.
- Create and deliver a corporate performance calibration process to ensure a high level of employee confidence and overall differentiation of performance to compliment the overall performance management process.
- Create processes and forums to ensure visibility into High Performing talent across the enterprise and establishing a shared ownership of such talent within all levels of leadership at Genmab.
- Developing and deploying enterprise and departmental level training and developmental programs as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree is required and advanced degree in a business-related discipline is desirable.
- At least 10 years of global talent management experience supporting both R&D and commercial functions.
- Pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience preferred.
- Experience creating learning and delivering learning content is required
- A high level of international and cultural awareness.
- A demonstrated track record of stakeholder engagement and understanding organizational capability needs.
- Change management best practice.
- Experience with and understanding of adult learning principals and practical application of such principals in a structured business environment.
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- You are a clear communicator, who can set direction for your area.
- On a personal level, you are open minded, possess good cooperation skills, which enable you to establish professional relations across the business areas.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Jannie Jensen, recruiter Genmab, email@example.com
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com/