Clinical Trial Manager
Job SummaryAbout Us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
As Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) at Genmab, you will lead one or more trials ensuring that key project deliverables are met with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatments for cancer.
The CTM leads the cross-functional trial-specific trial team, including the CROs, to deliver clinical trials within budget and timelines and according to quality standards defined by regulations, Genmab SOPs and ICH-GCP.
Trial Management currently employs 16 people of which 13 are located in Denmark and the new CTM reports to Director, Team Lead, Trial ManagementKey Accountabilities
- You will act as lead for the trial team and be overall responsible for trial related activities from start up to reporting of a clinical trial in close collaboration with CROs
- You will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive and motivational fashion, through transparent communication and great teamwork throughout all stages of trial conduct
- You will ensure proper documentation, record management, risk assessment/management, trial budgets as well as ensuring sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight activities
- You may act as Clinical Operations representative in Compound Development Teams
- A BSc or MSc level preferably within the medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience with clinical trial management from a CRO and/or pharmaceutical company.
- Experience within the field of oncology is preferred and/or First In Human trials
- Proven skills from working in a project oriented and international organization.
- 2+ years’ experience as Clinical Operations representative in Clinical Development Teams (CDTs) or Global Project Teams (GPTs) would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You are a dedicated team player and enjoy leading teams and inspire trust among colleagues.
- You have a quality mindset and able to prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Jannie Jensen (email@example.com)
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.