Supply Chain Specialist
Job SummaryAbout us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The role
We are establishing our Commercial Supply Chain in Genmab and we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. The role will support the commercial supply chain as well as the project supply chains in CMC with the execution of logistics and distribution activities. Besides the operational day to day activities the role will support building up a GxP compliant logistics and distribution infrastructure in terms of systems, processes and 3PL partners. Routines for forecasting warehouse and transportation needs in corporation with the commercial organisation and CMC Project Managers.
The team is newly established and will consists of 3 people who reports to Director, Commercial Supply Chain.Key accountabilities
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordination of shipping, warehousing and distribution activities for commercial products as well as project support
- Oversee daily supply chain activities for international markets; which encompasses: order management, customer service, shipment management, sales administrative activities and review of shipping documentation
- Prepare a GDP compliant shipping and warehousing set-up with 3PL to support commercial manufacturing and distribution as well as CMC project supply chains
- Provide input to BLA regarding shipping validation and shipping conditions
- Prepare transport and warehouse projections for commercial products and CMC projects
- Prepare tool for Transport Management and tracking across the supply chain (CMO and 3PL network)
- Work with Quality Assurance in order to maintain GxP compliance throughout the logistics network including exceptions handling – Investigate exceptions, determine root causes, implement CAPAs and drive closure
Skills & experience
- You hold a MSc degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably in a Logistics / Supply Chain role or within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or any other regulated industry such as Food or Medical device
- You have working knowledge about pharmaceutical/biotech supply chains and their distribution channels and have experience from structured planning processes.
- You also have experience establishing a logistics/SCM function and cooperation with 3 PLs
- Experience within an international and controlled environment
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Danish, and a collaborative mindset
- You plan and deliver in a highly structured way and are able of keeping an eye on the details while understanding and working within a larger framework
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com/