Compliance Project Manager
|Category:||IPR & Legal|
Job SummaryAbout us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The role
The Legal department at Genmab is growing and looking for a new Compliance Project Manager to support our expanding pharma compliance program.
In line with our vision of bringing own products on the market the Compliance Project Manager will assist on new strategic pharma compliance initiatives and projects and support the implementation of such initiatives and projects across the organization.
The Legal department at Genmab currently employs 13 people located in Denmark, the Netherlands and USA. The department has recently been reorganized into smaller sub-teams. As Compliance Project Manager you will report to Team Coordinator Compliance Adviser and DPO, Attorney-at-Law.Key Accountabilities
- Develop, support and implement pharma compliance initiatives and projects across the organization.
- Responsibility to educate managers, employees and relevant vendors through training and workshops.
- Oversee pharma compliance both within and outside the organization.
- You have a relevant academic background. The most important is your experience with- and interest in internal compliance processes ideally from an international organization.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with compliance preferably within the pharmaceutical industry, either as a Compliance Coordinator or as a Compliance Project Manager
- Good communication skills
- Written and spoken English and ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way.
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You can work independently with various and multiple tasks – both administrative but also more strategic tasks.
- You are well-organized and have a structured mindset
- You are motivated to work as part of a small team in a growing organization and enjoy collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- You are detail orientated with a marked ability to see the bigger picture.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com/