Clinical Research Scientist
Job SummaryAbout us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
Genmab is looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Research Scientist to be part of our Medical team. This position is based in our Copenhagen office.
As Clinical Research Scientist you will be part of a dedicated team in US and DK and will constitute with your knowledge and experience in overseeing and developing clinical projects.
With a strong and solid pipeline, Genmab is heading towards a new era and as Clinical Research Scientist, you will have the possibility to work with different types of projects in various stages depending on your experience.
The Medical Team of Genmab currently employs 18 people, which of 8 are in DK. The Clinical Research Scientist will report to Team Lead, Senior Clinical Research ScientistKey accountabilities
- Overseeing and developing clinical projects including component studies
- Perform medical monitoring in collaboration with Study Physician
- Providing strategic input and development support for clinical plans and individual study protocols
- Developing case report forms, performing medical monitoring, liaising with investigators and site personnel
- Contributing to preliminary and exploratory data analyses clinical trials
- Authoring clinical study reports; providing input on publication materials
- Participating in the development of clinical operating guides, maintenance of secure study files and reviewing results of these evaluations with appropriate management prior to implementation
- A MSc level preferably within the medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent discipline: A PhD with knowledge and experience in oncology and/or hematology is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience monitoring clinical trials
- Proven skills from working in a project oriented and international organization
- Fluency in English
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- Take initiative, enjoy working in a team, and inspire others with your enthusiasm
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work and define steps needed to achieve project goals that are important for the team and our organization.
- An independent work-approach and good at building solid professional relations to collaborators
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com