Senior Medical Director
Job SummaryAbout Us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Oncology and Translational Medicine, Management the clinical leader will be accountable for the design, implementation, execution and submission/approval of a clinical development program to support decision milestones, regulatory requirements and commercial and financial targets.Key Accountabilities
- Directing study design, protocol development and execution of clinical research for pivotal cancer studies
- Creating, integrating and executing the overall medical strategy of the assigned clinical development program and product pipeline as well as giving in-depth medical advice on potential new projects (internal & external)
- Leading creation of clinical components of key documents (regulatory documents, registration dossiers, value dossiers, pharmacoeconomic dossiers) supporting registration, market access, and commercialization of the compound(s)
- Ensuring quality of all clinical documents (e.g., Investigators’ Brochures, protocols, study reports, clinical components of regulatory submissions, safety related documents) produced by CDT
- Acting as medical expert and leader in interactions with external stakeholders (e.g., regulatory authorities, key opinion leaders, advisory boards, patient advocacy groups), internal stakeholders (e.g., Research, Translational Medicine, ESAfety, Regulatory, Global Medical Affairs, and Commercial), and internal decision boards
- Ensuring the safety of the drug, including the safety aspects of patients in clinical studies and signal detection with support of the Safety physician
- Planning and executing publication and clinical communication strategy in coordination with Scientific Communications. Providing input to key external presentations
- Ensuring career development of functional reports (esp. Study physicians) and other CDT colleagues through active participation in the performance management and talent planning processes. Providing on-boarding, training, and mentoring support and contributing to the performance evaluation of CDT members as appropriate
- MD background with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related industry experience within oncology or hematology
- Scientific background and/or deep understanding with relevant areas of oncology preferred
- Ability to represent the Company in a variety of internal and external settings
- Persuasive, effective and flexible in personal interactions at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and lead team and inspire trust among colleagues
- Innovative, flexible, resilient and visionary with the ability to exploit opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Result and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
- A person with a deep desire to make a difference
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Reece Freeman (email@example.com).
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.