Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Location:||Copenhagen , Hovedstaden|
Job SummaryAbout Us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
The Finance area of Genmab is growing globally and looking for a new Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the team in Denmark. In this role you will be part of the Global Finance team and report to the Associate Director of Finance & Accounting. Furthermore, you will collaborate with colleagues across the organization with the overall goal to develop new and innovative medicines for cancer patients.
The new FP&A Manager to work closely with the business to provide real-time financial support and analysis and be a trusted business partner. This role will be responsible for assisting with the generation of business insights and analysis along with facilitating the budgeting and forecasting processes.Key Accountabilities
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- Work closely with Global Finance Project Leads to prepare annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly reporting, and ad-hoc analysis/reporting
- Collaborate and build relationships with colleagues globally across the Genmab Group assisting stakeholders in various departments with financial management and controlling of R&D projects and line budgets
- Financial management and controlling of R&D projects and line budgets including preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and analysis
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers of the R&D projects of the company to take the Finance Project Lead role for one or more projects
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve financial procedures leveraging newly acquired technology including Adaptive Insights and Workday
- Other responsibilities and projects assigned by Associate Director of Finance and Accounting
- You hold a graduate diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Tax and Financial Management or a Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- 2-3 years’ experience from an accounting firm and 2-3 years from an equal position in a Finance department.
- You are used to navigating in an international environment among different cultures preferably in the pharma or Biotech industry
- Highly experienced within Excel
- Written and spoken Danish and English and ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way.
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You can work independently with various tasks and enjoy supporting the business with your know-how
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, where projects define your day and priorities.
- You are motivated to work as part of a global team in a growing organization and enjoy collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment
- You have strong analytical skills and are detail orientated
- You are proactive and have a constant focus on delivering the highest possible quality
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Jannie Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application.