Senior Project Manager, Business Improvement Projects
Job SummaryAbout Us
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.The Role
In line to support and execute on Genmab´s 2025 vision of bringing our own products to market, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for cross functional business improvement projects within our Process & Organization (P&O) Program.
The Senior Project Manager will manage multidisciplinary and international projects within the P&O program and across a matrix organization. The initial project will focus on preparing the organization for upcoming authority inspections associated with the BLA submission of our first upcoming product. This includes logistics, infrastructure, procedures and organizational training which enable us to successfully prepare, host, manage and respond to authority inspections.
Furthermore, together with the Compound Development Team coordinate and ensure that the data and documentation required to support inspections associated with the BLA submission are available and complete, that any compliance gaps are identified and mitigated, and that data and documentation easily can be retrieved and presented in a logical and convincing manner.
The Senior Project Manager, Business Improvement Projects is based in Copenhagen and reports to VP Project Management (head of PM).Key Accountabilities
The Senior Manager, Business improvement Projects, works in partnership with the relevant P&O Project Board Executive and head of PM to:
- Establish and manage the project plan and objectives in alignment with the organizational objectives. The plan to cover aim, scope, deliverables, timelines, resources, costs, risks etc.
- Drive the project team to execute the project plan to meet/exceed the operational goals by providing project management and team leadership.
- Establish and foster a high-performance team culture and efficient team dynamics.
- Pro-actively identify and escalate issues/risks, working with the project team to help resolve problems, turn adversity into opportunities for growth, establish contingency plans for anticipated risks.
- Manage project information, documentation, and team communications to ensure timely and accurate communication of project strategy and operational status for review at relevant governance body(ies) and other stakeholders.
- Establish appropriate project governance to ensure overview and communication of progress and status tracking and to represent the project team at relevant governance meetings.
- Motivate colleagues through living the Genmab core values, providing inspirational leadership and showing commitment to the team and project goals
Furthermore, the Senior Project Manager works in partnership with the PMO team and the head of PM to
- Establish generic project management tools and processes for P&O projects.
- Help shape the reporting tools and processes established for the P&O program
- You have a relevant master´s degree in Life Science, Engineering of Business Management
- Professional project management certification and/or diploma is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in global cross-functional project management of process improvement / change projects in a pharmaceutical or biotech company is required.
- Experience in late stage drug development and market approval phases as well as affinity with QA is preferred
- Successful track record with leadership and management of cross functional operational plans in an international matrix organization.
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You are resilient and enjoy change management projects and possess determination and accuracy
- As a Project Manager you demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicts and influence team with your informal authority
- You are well-organized and have a structured mindset
- You are detail orientated with a marked ability to see the bigger picture
- You are proactive in identifying improvements and efficiencies and able to communicate with your stakeholders across the organization and business areas.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen, email@example.com
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application, it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com/